Virtual Tours - Pictures - Select Your Area
Call, Email or Text me today at 202-600-8963 to schedule a private showing
Why spend money on a resale home when you can buy a brand new build for the same price or less? Move-in ready homes, also known as inventory homes, are homes that are already complete or nearing completion. Home builders are motivated to sell, and in many cases offer incentives to help sweeten the pot. If this sounds like a great deal to you, you're absolutely right!
1. Builders know it takes work to get homes sold, so they pay REALTOR® commissions at closing. So you receive the services of a qualified professional for free of charge.
2. These homes are available for immediate sale. Meaning you may be able to close within weeks--or even move in right away!
3. Homes often contain builder upgrades such as high-end fixtures or appliances, higher quality cabinets and trim, and other upgraded amenities.
4. Homes are often located in premier areas, or convenient master plan communities. I.E. neighborhoods located close to desired amenities such as parks, schools, and grocery stores.
5. Homes will meet modern building code standards and require less maintenance than an older home. Also, most new homes come with a home warranty of some sort.